Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Moving

Right before Nick graduated, he got a job offer in Tucson, AZ. It was a great offer and we felt it was right for us so we took it and are now residing in sunny Arizona! Nick started his job the first week in June and Makell and I came down at the end of June. It was a long month apart but we are glad to be back together and living in our first house! We are just renting but it is great to be out of apartments, especially since our last experience was so terrible. The best part of it all is that I get to be a stay at a home mom! I am thrilled and loving it. It has been torture to send Makell to day care for the last three years and I am elated that I won't have to do that again. I am so proud of Nick and am excited for our newest adventure!

Here is Makell on moving day, waiting to go to the airport. She was such a trooper through the whole process.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

YAY for moving! Ok, not so much the actual moving part, but YAY for everything else!!!