Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Temper Tantrum

It is very hard to take pictures of Makell right now because she learned that she can look at the pictures on the camera and she LOVES to look at pictures. Every time you get the camera out, she runs over and says "See, see, see" until you give it to her. If you want to take a picture you have to be very sneaky.

Makell also leaves to color but only with markers. She won't really touch crayons but she will color for a long time with markers. A few weeks ago I left her alone to color and when I came to get her, I found she had colored ALL over her arm. I thought it was funny and I wanted to take a picture so I got out the camera. It was right before bed time and she was extra tired so when she asked to see the pictures on the camera and I didn't agree to her request, she threw the biggest fit. In an effort to get the shot I wanted, I got a temper tantrum instead. Take a peek:

The pouty face (Notice the lovely marker on her arm)

Throwing herself on the floor

Trying to take the camera

Running away

Calming down a bit

Right before I gave in and let her "see"


All for a picture of the marker on her arm :)

No comments: