Sunday, February 20, 2011

What have I been up to?

Making cake balls and knitting!!
I love knitting baby hats and I have a cute book with lots of cute patterns. Here are a few that I have made so far. They have all been gifts but I hope to make Makell one soon. If you need one for anything, let me know and I would be happy to make you one!

To see this one a very cute little guy, click here


I have also been making lots of cake balls. Here are some I made for a co-worker to give to his wife on Valentines Day. I think they turned out so cute. Check out Bakerella for instructions and lots more ideas!

2 comments:

Jenna said...

I LOVE our hat. It fits him now!!! I can't believe it. :-( and :-)
Those cake balls are GORGEOUS! You kill me, you're so talented!!! Where'd you get such a cute box to put them in - they totally look professional. They're so cute. Can we live next to each other sometime so we can do these fun things together?? PLeaSE!!
I love you!

Debbie said...

You are SO amazing! I don't know where you find time! I think you should open a little boutique and sell your cute stuff and Jenna's jewelry and burp rags, etc. I love your cute little self.