Saturday, October 30, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Last year for Halloween we bought Makell's costume but this year I wanted to make her a super cute one since she would be able to enjoy the day more. I came across the most adorable chicken costume and decided that's what she would be. It turned out so cute!! We took her to our ward Trunk-or-Treat last night and she was a hit. She loved getting all that candy. Here are some pics:

From the front


From the back


Not sure about the hat


Eyeing her treats




The costume is supposed to have super cute yellow feet but Makell was too small for them and couldn't walk with them on so we had to do without. We love our little chicken!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love her and all her chicken cuteness:)

Jenna said...

I LOVE it Jaimee!! What a freaking cute costume! You did a super job and she looks adorable!!

Jill said...

That is so funny! I miss having kids young enough for me to choose their costumes. Halloween is much more fun when I'm laughing at their expense!

The chicken idea is genius! She looks so cute!

Laurie said...

Adorable!