Sunday, March 28, 2010

Moving Day

Oh, its a sad day. Mom and Dad moved to Missouri this morning. It was rough to say good bye and we will miss them terribly! The movers were here Thursday and Friday and packed up all of their stuff and moved Nick and I upstairs. We do not have nearly as much as Mom and Dad so the house is very sad and bare right now. Hopefully someone will still want to buy it even though it is mostly empty. Here are some pics of the moving!

Those are fake smiles I'm sure... it was not a happy day!


The messiness






The emptiness
(Sorry about the crapy light)





1 comment:

Katie said...

No fun! You should move to Missouri too! Because let's be honest... it is where the cool people live ;-) If you get a chance pass on my e-mail to your parents (KatieLRamsey@gmail.com) I would LOVE to see them sometime! And defintily let me know when you guys come to visit! I would love to see you!!