Sunday, January 3, 2010

The Car Seat

Makell is so funny about her car seat. She really doesn't enjoy being in it, won't sleep in it and really hates it when you cover her face. When it first started to get cold, we would just throw a blanket over her and she hated it! She immediately would start to cry and try to claw her way out. We decided that wasn't going work for much longer and luckily a friend of mine gave us a nifty car seat cover that allows the seat to be covered and has a velcro face flap. She likes this much better but on occasion still tries to get out. Maybe someday she will learn to love the car seat!

1 comment:

April Austin said...

You have a blog! This is the first time I have seen Makell. She is adorable! Congrats on the baby (ridiculously late, I know). I'm glad I can finally keep tabs on you. It looks like you had a blast over the holidays. I love your family so much. Wish I could have been there.